On 8 August 2020, 100 solar lamps were distributed to the residents of @ Naketan, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao for Terangi Malamku Project.
The preloved clothes from #nicetowear3 campaign were given away to the ladies of the communities during the last Qurban distribution of ACT Malaysia. Here are some of the happy faces who received the clothes.
ACT Malaysia's first #act_sarisaristore project will hopefully become a reliable source of income for this family.
A sari-sari store is a mini convenience store selling grocery items and toiletries. A family usually builds a small structure in front of their house which becomes a go-to-store for the neighborhood. Sari-sari stores are very convenient because they sell goods at small quantities. You can find 100 grams of sugar, 50 ml of cooking oil and 1 kg of rice in this store. Almost every neighborhood in the Philippines has a sari-sari store.
ACT Malaysia's Complete Report on Qurban Program 1441h has now been uploaded. Please click this link-
COVID-19: RELIEF FOR THE NEEDY targets trishaw and tuk-tuk drivers in Cotabato City and Maguindanao, Philippines
Everyone is feeling the crisis brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, even more so by those whose livelihood are directly affected like the trishaw and tuktuk drivers. In Cotabato City, income for these drivers has plummeted because of lack of passengers due to the community quarantine in place.
ACT Malaysia with the help of some generous souls reaches out to these drivers and helps to lessen the burden of putting food on the table by giving them rice.
Telaga Noor- one of the many water wells constructed last Ramadan 1440H. (click photo below to donate)
7 water wells completed in Maguindanao and Cotabato City this February 2019
87 cows and 24 goats were the total raised for Qurban for Humanity and Solidarity 1438H program by ACT Malaysia. More than 7,000 individuals received meat in different areas in Mindanao. The areas are:
1. Sulon, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao
2. Meta, Datu Unsay, Maguindanao
3. Shariff Aguak, Maguindanao
4. Binasing, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao
5. Tukananes, Cotabato City
6. Nabalawag, Midsayap, North Cotabato (area for Islamic Relief Malaysia)
7. Simuay Seashore, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao (area for MyCare)
8. Tambunan, Talayan, Maguindanao
9. Makir, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao
10. Darul Muhsinin (orphanage), Crossing Simuay, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
11. Markaz Aytam (orphanage), Gang, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
12. Tamontaka, Cotabato City
13. Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
14. Pidsandawan, Raja Buayan, Maguindanao
15. Macasampen, Guindulungan, Maguindanao
Beneficiaries are from the rural communities, orphans, former evacuees and urban poor. Thank you very much for your support and till next year!
Bantuan Iftar Ramadan @ ALBIR had over 10,000 beneficiaries last year!
Hot nutritious meals @ Iftar packs for needy families during Ramadan.