With the 85 cows we have collected from you, we went far and wide to reach those who are deserving, from the watery fields of Ligawasan in Sultan sa Barongis to Libutan in Mamasapano and Labungan in Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao. We also managed to give to the new Muslims of Lake Sebu and Tiboli, South Cotabato, and to one island in Davao called Balut. Alhamdulillah, ACT Malaysia's Qurban for Humanity and Solidarity 1440H was one of the best ever for the people of Mindanao.
To view more photos, click the link to our Qurban Report blogspot below.
Jazakumullahu khayran kathira.
YOU CAN JOIN ACT Malaysia's Qurban for Humanity
7 water wells completed in Maguindanao and Cotabato City this February 2019
87 cows and 24 goats were the total raised for Qurban for Humanity and Solidarity 1438H program by ACT Malaysia. More than 7,000 individuals received meat in different areas in Mindanao. The areas are:
1. Sulon, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao
2. Meta, Datu Unsay, Maguindanao
3. Shariff Aguak, Maguindanao
4. Binasing, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao
5. Tukananes, Cotabato City
6. Nabalawag, Midsayap, North Cotabato (area for Islamic Relief Malaysia)
7. Simuay Seashore, Sultan Mastura, Maguindanao (area for MyCare)
8. Tambunan, Talayan, Maguindanao
9. Makir, Datu Odin Sinsuat, Maguindanao
10. Darul Muhsinin (orphanage), Crossing Simuay, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
11. Markaz Aytam (orphanage), Gang, Sultan Kudarat, Maguindanao
12. Tamontaka, Cotabato City
13. Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
14. Pidsandawan, Raja Buayan, Maguindanao
15. Macasampen, Guindulungan, Maguindanao
Beneficiaries are from the rural communities, orphans, former evacuees and urban poor. Thank you very much for your support and till next year!
Bantuan Iftar Ramadan @ ALBIR had over 10,000 beneficiaries last year!
Hot nutritious meals @ Iftar packs for needy families during Ramadan.